Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Why am I Epic...

I am such an epic for you'll never see a person just like me. I am unique in my own way and you'll never regret meeting me. When you're with me we can be crazy as much as you like. We can laugh whole day if you like. Like we own the whole world/place. When you need some advice you can consult me for one. My friends tell me that I really give good advices. ( You'll never regret. hihi^^) When you need someone to listen to your problems. I'll lend my ear , not literally of course. I am sure that I am always ready to help when you're in need; whatever the situation maybe. I am also a person who can multi-task.( Not all can do it) While studying, I can text, chat, watch TV and eat. I am also a person who you can tell secrets to; for i promise to keep it 100% People say that I am adorable and cute yet also kind. I know how epic I am for I know myself. I am sure that if you know enough of yourself/love yourself you'll know how epic you are and not how you suck.
-Hallie Tan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento