Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Why do I suck?

by: Benina Mendoza

      We all know that nobody's perfect and each individual will suck in someways. Well, I'm just an example why do people suck and believe me there are so many reasons why...

      The first thing why I suck is I'm very unlucky when it comes to buying shoes, I always destroy them after two to five uses. One time I bought a very cute flats from Forever21 and suddenly the bow on the right side broke and the sides are starting to fall apart. Second I suck because I'm the most careless person you'll ever met. I'm just all over the place. First you'll see me slip on the floor next I will accidentally spill some water on your things or I'm carelessly leaving my things somewhere. hehe Asides from being negligent from my actions I'm also bad at writing, another factor why I suck. I will never ever have a paper (home works, seat works, quizzes, essays, etc.) without any erasures. I also leave a mark with my correction pen. I mean, I can't leave without it! My classmates from high school will always hear the sound of me shaking the correction pen and they knew who's doing it.

     Some may say that being small is a good thing but for me it is the reason why I suck so much. First of all  as a fashion student I want to wear what I want but due to my height I can't wear maxis (dress, skirts, etc). Also I'm a commuter so I always got squashed in the crowd of the LRT/MRT stations. Being petite is also bad because I can't reach things from high level. But the thing that suck the most is being surrounded by tall people and I always need to look up every time I talk to them. Asides from being small, careless and unlucky I'm also the corniest and laziest person you'll ever met. I mean I love to explore new things but when it comes to doing it, I'm like "Tinatamad ako" or "Eh." That's the reason why I love surfing the net and watching TV more than going out on a friday night with friends. Corny is my middle name, I like staying with the norm when it comes to my activities and most of all I'm not a fan of partying. It sucks, right?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento