Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Why am I Epic?

by: Benina Mendoza
    I rock? Yes I do! I know that I've told everyone why I suck but there is no reason that a person is not great, well this is my chance. The best thing about me is I'm not picky, I can eat whatever I want from the fancy ones to street foods. Some people hate vegetables but I will eat anything even the most hated one which is ampalaya. Also I always laugh out my problems, I'm a girl who want to solve them easily. Probably you will never see me sad and frowning in a corner when I'm experiencing something that is difficult. One thing that people do not know about me is I have a soft spot for computer graphics like photoshop and making website layouts. I love tweaking things when it comes to technology, so if you're planning to make a blog, call me and I can help you with the layout (but I'm not a master with blogspot thought)...

    Another thing is according to my sister, I'm the strongest among us. She always asks me to open bottle caps, jars, boxes that are too hard for her to open. Another thing why I'm epic is I'm always there when you need me. If you want to go to the mall with me, I'm easily contacted and I will be there right away. I know I'm not the best person you'll ever met but these are just some of the reasons why I'm epic and I wish you've known me better!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento