Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Why do I suck

                Everybody has their own way of life. There are times when we make good at something we do, but sometimes or a lot of times we just can’t make things go right. That’s the time when everything sucks. That sucking moment happened almost every time I ascend or descend the stairs of a certain mall. I am a person who is sometimes careless in handling personal things, just like what happened recently when I lost my phone for the second time. Every time I would try to bake cookies they would always come out (sunog). There are times when some friends of mine will laugh so hard at jokes while I would be sitting stiff with late reactions or worse, with none. Another sucking moment happened when I bumped into a glass panel and was witnessed by several people. These are some uncontrollable events in my life, and as everything is said I wish these embarrassing moments would not happen again.
by: Janelle Chan-Tan


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento