Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Why I am Epic

I am epic because friends can always count on me when they need my help, I can make sure I am always available whenever and wherever they need me, I can always extend my helping hand.  When they need my company, I am always present. When they are  down, I make sure they have a shoulder to cry on. Whenever they have a personal problem, I see to it that I can present or suggest a useful advice. They can always talk to me about everything and can always trust me in every secrets they share. I always show my sincerity towards my friends. I am epic because I am always honest in dealing with everything even with money matters. To sum up everything I am a person who is true to myself and my friends.

by: Janelle Chan-Tan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento