Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Why do I suck...


 I can say that I suck for have you ever met a person such clumsy as I am? I always trip while walking. During my high school days I would always trip. I don't know why? Maybe the way I am walking was wrong. Usually, I accidentally bump my head. There was once when I was in high school because I was going out so I need to open the door. The door should be opened towards yourself or pull it. Idid it then it bumped my head maybe because I did not move? I felt so dumped that time and embarrassing. Then I just looked at my classmate wishing nobody saw it. Luckily, there was only one who saw it. I also forget things. Like being with me is always disaster. (BEWARE!!!). I can also say that sometimes I am stupid because I am LPU. I need some time to understand/ get it or I'll just let someone explain it so I can understand it. I am also a person who doesn't say bad words. Like almost all people say bad words already but I don't. Do you believe that? Saying the things I suck felt embarrassing (^^) but the it also let me realized that really nobody's perfect. Each and every one of us has our flaws; that our flaws make us beautiful ad unique.
                                                                                                                                            -Hallie Tan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento