Miyerkules, Hulyo 27, 2011

Why I am epic!

By: Noelle Lee

Did you see contest like eating big and heavy food in a just a certain time in restaurants? My relatives are really pushing me to join those contest! Could you imagine in this body? (hahaha) You may not know but this storage inside my stomach is infinity and beyond. I tell you! I wanted to join of course in those contest so that I'll have my picture in the cork board even though it's really shameful. At least, i break the record.




So I'm gonna share all my memorable restaurants that I ate like a monster. Yoshinoya, they have this Gyudon Bowl that is really yummy, you should try it! I can eat two of them in one meal. By the way the bowl is upgraded with beef because the beef is a little bit short. Pepper lunch is one of it also i can also eat two of them plus upgraded beef. Just realize now that I am a fan of Japanese food. (haha) My favorite place is the buffet, I am certainly very worth it in that section. One time me and my uncle had breakfast in Circles restaurant. That was my favorite buffet though. He got maybe two plates first at start and he got full already but me I got three plates because i didn't want to walk and go back anymore and yet I still forgot some dishes. Don't you just love eating and tasting delicious food that exist? So, I had this recently eating session since I really got hungry because it was already eleven o'clock and could you imagine my stomach has been complaining. I really got disappointed because every restaurant we wanted was already closed. Thank God we found JT's Manukan or Joel Torre's Manukan. They serve chicken inasal and they were really yummy. Its like I got to eat for the first time again. I ate two inasal and two rice for being so hungry. You should try them though its really better than the other inasals around wont mention anything. 

This is why I am epic. So if you want a partner in food trip, I'll be available :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento