Miyerkules, Hulyo 27, 2011

Why do I Suck?

by: Noelle Lee

Probably, there would not have a kind of person who is perfect. We all suck at something, right? I really get a hard time to remember things. This is why I suck. I can say that I am a certified clumsy person and I really don't want to take down notes and plan things ahead. Except maybe of course if its a requirement and for my grade, why wouldn't I? Every time my friend usually tells something or share stories and experiences just give me one month or maybe weeks and say goodbye to memories already! I really do have a few cells in my brain in remembering things. For birthdays, the most important day of a person. If you ask me when and you told me the date last month, I'll just remember the month. I'm not trying to be this mean but there was one experience where we had this bar party and a friend of mine introduce me to all people he knew there. Sadly, with all the noise around and the people I knew I just remembered one out of ten. In my high school, I had this subject that i really hated the most but I know it has a big part of my future also. We had to memorize a lot terms in chinese and imagine that all in chinese and it was really hard. We have this essay form like in english but in english we just think of what it is and of course sensible essays. In chinese, there would be a very long essay but memorized per word. It's really crazy!

With all these stories, please don't be scared? I'm trying my best to improve, I mean I've got my planners nowadays especially because it's college and it's really crazy to remember things in my case. With all the events coming and projects ahead. I really need it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento