Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

Why am I Epic?

 by: Bea de Paz

Now here’s a much better thing to read how a person rocks! But in this blog it’s all about me, myself and I, oh yeah yes! But there a little problem I don’t if you can consider it cool, rocks or not, oh well I think maybe not, Just maybe. So let me start with this, I have this thing of being afraid of high places but when I do zip lining and rock calming with my friends I lost that fare and I want to keep doing it again and again even it hurts my hands, I’ll keep doing it! Because I can feel something inside me burning like flame that feeling push me to do it. Maybe it’s a feeling of confidence mix with excitement, fare, and I feel uneasy if I won’t do it. And for a person who weights 171 (yes people I recently lost weight) I can do that and I m proud of it. Oh yeah I always wanted to try bungee jumping but thinking about it it’s kind that scary and exciting to do, I wish I can do that soon so I can go to my next target it would skydiving!! And I forgot to tell you guy’s I also wanted to try cliff diving but for now I m going to try my best to conquer my fare so in the future I can do these things. Sorry if what I am saying isn’t that really cool.

But I also do painting, drawing, scaling and some other form of arts I m not really awesome of it but here’s the things I want to learn almost all kinds of arts there is and recently I learned Engraving art, I m really eager to learn all of these, but I don’t really know why I want to learn them.. I guess that’s the only I can do cool or rock if you consider it rock. hahahahaha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento