Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

Why do I suck?

by: Bea de Paz


Why do I SUCK! We need to admit it, the thing we like most about other people are not how cool they are but rather how epic or they suck at things (hey! don’t get any wrong idea here about the word “Suck”). Like me, I suck at the most easiest subject English I can’t spell well so just in case I have a wrong spelling please bare with it. Don’t get me started in grammar and even writhing I mess up in everything with English even its lesson I only remember few things, the good thing is I still manage to pass that subject, ha! Having perfect attendance and doing activities can be a good wall to lean on... And who said it’s not, it really can help you a lot. Oh yeah, did you know that in my family I have the worst case of forgetting things, I promise you that example I lost my cell phone for more than a week and my maid found it or maybe it was my mom. The funniest case of my illness is when I was already piss off about where’s my sunglasses and no one is answering me then my sister said it was on my head I was wearing it. That’s not the first time I did that, it happen a lot and there some case I forgot where did I put my cell phone and thing is I realize it’s been less than 5 minutes and I forgot already where did I put it.

There are more epic things I did not just that, like when I was a kid I trying to shoot the ball into the ring but what happen is the other way around, the ball hit the ring bounce back and hit my face as if I was the ring and the ring is the person shooting the ball and that happen in a public place, what an embarrassing event I have the attention of all people on that place. Almost all are laughing at me because I made a funny after the ball hit my face. AHHH eiii I think I won’t put all epic things I made in my life it’s so embarrassing and funny to remember.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento