Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Why Am I Epic...

            I am me! It's as simple as that. I'm epic because I was born this way. Really now...inspired from Lady Gaga's song eh? Kidding aside, everybody's unique in our own ways. I may be lazy at times and I may not be the best person you know, or the best daughter to my parents , or the best friend one can have,but I know that I still have my own sense of uniqueness. I have my own skills and talents. I have my own face and body to be proud of. Well, I don't really look like one of those models you see on a magazine cover, but I know that I'm beautiful inside and out.



                                                                                                                             By: Phyllis Ngo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento